Last modified May 24, 2018
I. INFORMATION WE RECEIVE OR COLLECT
We receive or collect information from You when You use the Service, contact or interact with us, sign up for our subscription or other mailing lists, and voluntarily provide us with Your feedback, comments, and other content in connection with using the Service.
As part of your access to and use of the Service, we may receive and collect: Your name, contact information including email address, telephone number, address, payment information, order history, and any other information you voluntarily provide on the Service so that we can provide our services and products to you.
When You contact us, We may collect: Your name, contact information including email address, telephone number, and any other information that You voluntarily provide to us.
When You access and use the Service, we automatically collect information regarding You and Your device, including Your device’s Internet Protocol address, the domain name of Your Internet service provider, Your location, Your mobile device information (e.g. device model and operating system version), your page visits, your social sharing activity, and other aggregated information that, on its own, cannot be used to specifically identify You. Additional information collected is described in the Analytics and Cookies sections below.
We may collect information about You from third party sources. The Service provides links to our Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest pages. If You connect with these websites through the Service, We may receive personal information about You.
II. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which You provided it;
- To provide information and services to You;
- To process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
- To send You information about Your relationship with us or about new products or other information that we think You may find interesting;
- To contact You for market research purposes and to use this information to customize the Service according to Your interests;
To administer, operate, and improve the Service or to further the mission of Waribe (UK) Ltd;
- To personalize and enhance Your experience using the Service;
- To send periodic emails. If You choose, the email address You provide may be used to send You occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Service usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of our products;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Service and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas;
III. LEGAL BASES FOR USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Performance of a contract
The use of your personal information may be necessary to perform the agreement you have with us to provide products and services. For example, to complete your purchase, to register and maintain your account, to help with delivery issues, to handle returns, and to respond to your requests.
We may use your personal information for our legitimate interests. For example, We rely on our legitimate interest to analyze and improve our Services and the content on our website, to send you notifications about our Services, or to use your personal information for administrative, fraud detection, or legal purposes.
Prior to accessing this site and providing your Personal Data, You provided Your informed consent to the collection and use of said Personal Data. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time, subject to the “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” section below and the preceding Legal Bases for Using Personal Information in this Section.
IV. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
Strictly by way of generic example, our thirds party providers include the following:
Twitter. By clicking on the Twitter button on the Service, You will automatically be transported to the official Twitter feed of Waribe@waribe.com.
Facebook. By clicking on the Facebook button on the Service, You will be automatically transported to the official Facebook Page for Waribe (UK) Ltd, https://www.facebook.com/waribeukltd. Waribe (UK) Ltd allows users to comment on blog posts using the Facebook Comments Plugin and in doing so, Waribe (UK) Ltd may have access to personal information about You. For more information on the Facebook Comments Plugin, please visit.
- Pinterest. By clicking on the Pinterest button on the Service, You will be automatically transported to the official Pinterest profile for Waribe (UK) Ltd, https://www.pinterest.com/waribeukltd/.
- Business Changes. If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
- Investigations and Law. We may disclose information about You to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety, and property of us, users or others, or violations of our policies or other agreements with us;
Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small files that are transferred to and stored on Your computer through Your Web browser (if You allow it) that enable the website’s or service provider’s system to recognize Your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can instruct Your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use all portions of all functionality of the Service.
Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
Flash cookies (also known as local shared objects) are data files that can be created on your computer by the websites you visit and are a way for websites to store information for later use. Flash cookies are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies. You can disable the storage of flash cookies. For additional information about managing and disabling flash cookies, please visit.
Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a Web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. You can disable the ability of Web beacons to capture information by blocking cookies.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of Your personal information when You enter, submit, or access Your personal information.
While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit via the Service against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Email or other messages sent through the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Service and take special care in deciding with which information You provide us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our partners. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD-PARTY ACCESS, OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Any information collected through the Service is stored and processed in the United States. If you use our Service outside of the United States, you consent to have your data transferred to the United States.
VI. DATA RETENTION POLICY, MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain Your information for as long as You use the Service and for a reasonable time thereafter. Waribe (UK) Ltd is a regulated entity and must retain order records under UK Data Protection Laws. We may maintain anonymized or aggregated data, including usage data, for analytics purposes. We may retain and use Your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or for the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions. Please note that some or all of the information We have collected may be required for the Service to function properly. Our current policy is to maintain order records for two (2) years to allow us to protect and meet Our legal and policy requirements, rights, and responsibilities.
VII. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS
VIII. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Service. We respect Your privacy rights and provide You with reasonable access to the Personal Data that You may have provided through Your use of the Services. You may update, correct, or delete Your account information and preferences at any time by accessing Your account settings page on the Service. Please note that while any changes You make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, We may retain all information You submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where We otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
You may decline to share certain Personal Data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to You some of the features and functionality of the Service.
EU Data Subjects may, at any time, object to the processing of your Personal Data, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law, or lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
IX. EU Residents Rights to Access, Transfer or Delete Personal Information, or Withdraw Consent to Collection or Processing
X. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER WEBSITES AND MOBILE APPLICATIONS AND DO NOT TRACK POLICY
Your browser or device may offer You a “Do Not Track” option, which allows You to signal to operators of websites, web applications, mobile applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that You do not wish such operators to track certain of Your online activities over time and/or across different websites or applications. Our Service does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that We or our analytics providers or other third parties with which We are working may collect information about Your online activity both during and after Your use of the Service.
Our Service is not intended for children and young people under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 18. If You are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Service. If You have reason to believe that We may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 18, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XIII. HOW TO CONTACT US