Facts: Rich in energy and minerals.
Usage: Baking and Cassava Meal
Free From: Additives, fertilizers and chemicals
Vegetarian: Suitable for vegetarians, children and babies from 6 months old.
Allergy warning: Cassava contains complex sugar and may not be suitable for diabetics. This product is processed and packed in the factory that also processes: Peanuts, Sesame, and Maize.
Cassava pancakes topped with Peanut Butter
Makes 10 pan round cakes
Ingredients: 500g Cassava flour; 2 peeled ripe sweet bananas; 250ml of cold water or Milk; Sunflower oil for shallow frying
Method: (1) – Blend the bananas and water until mixture is smooth.
(2) – Pour into in mixing bowl, add the cassava flour and knead the flour into thick dough. Add more flour if desired.
(3) – Place the dough on rolling board or surface and flatted the dough with a rolling stick until it is about 1inc thick.
(4) – Use a tea cup to cut the dough into neat round shape.
(5) – Pour 400 ml of sunflower oil in a small deep pan and heat the oil on a moderate heat. Caution: Do not make the oil piping hot.
(6) – Gently place the cake dough into the pan using and cook until golden brown on both sides. Top with peanut butter.
Recommended: Try our Natural Cassava to make food.
Health Information (Disclaimer)
The information provided here are from independent providers regarding health and wellness. Waribe (UK) gives you this complimentary third-party resource as part of our customer services. Waribe (UK) LTD does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party literatures